Please select an option below to view the appropriate fees!
Private Price List
|New Patient Exam (including all necessary x rays)||ONLY £39.00|
|Full Examination with X-Rays||£39.00|
|Hygienist Treatment per 30mins||£45.00|
|Cosmetic Tooth-coloured Fillings||from £80.00|
|Bonded Amalgam Fillings||from £80.00|
|Crowns, Onlays & Bridges|
|Porcelain Bonded||from £420.00|
|Porcelain Jacket||from £450.00|
|Full Gold Crown (Varies with Gold Price)||from £450|
|Porcelain Onlay||from £385.00|
|Porcelain Bonded Bridge||from £300/unit|
|Etch Retained (sticky bridge)|
|Root Treatment (With Nickel Titanium rotary instruments)|
Upper & Lower Full Set
|Cobalt Chrome (Metal Frame) Partial
Cobalt Chrome (Metal Frame) Full
|Valplast Flexible Dentures 1-3 Teeth
Valplast Flexible Dentures 3-9 Teeth
Valplast Flexible Dentures 9+ Teeth
|Porcelain Veneers (per tooth)||from £350.00|
|Composite Veneers (per tooth)||from £200.00|
|Teeth Whitening (both arches)||from £300.00|
|Individual Tooth Whitening (Internal Bleaching)||£150.00 per tooth|
|Sports Guard (dependant on design and strength)||from £90.00|
|Initial Consultation is Free.
£99 for Consultation and Full Assessment incl photos, study models, wax up + OPG (Refundable if Treatment Accepted), excl CBCT.
From £1800 per implant – Prices vary according to individual needs.
|Cosmetic Braces – Tooth Straightening|
|Initial Consultation is Free.
£99 for Consultation and Full Assessment (Refundable if Treatment Accepted).
Inman Aligner / Clear Aligners from £1200 per arch – Prices vary according to individual needs.
NHS dental charges from 1 April 2019
The charge you pay depends on the treatment you need to keep your mouth, gums and teeth healthy. You will only ever be asked to pay one charge for each complete course of treatment, even if you need to visit your dentist more than once to finish it – either Band 1, Band 2 or Band 3.
Band 1 – £22.70
This covers an examination, diagnosis (eg X-rays), advice on how to prevent future problems, a scale and polish if needed, and application of fluoride varnish or fissure sealant. If you require urgent care, even if your urgent treatment needs more than one appointment to complete, you will only need to pay one Band 1 charge.
Band 2 – £62.10
This covers everything listed in Band 1 above, plus any further treatment such as fillings, root canal work or if your dentist needs to take out one or more of your teeth.
Band 3 – £269.30
This covers everything listed in Bands 1 and 2 above, plus crowns, dentures and bridges.
Why Choose Denplan?
About Denplan payment plans
Denplan payment plans are provided by Simplyhealth Professionals, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan payment plans are one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk
About the products
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which you may be charged) you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Our Denplan Care prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Simplyhealth Professionals.